WASHINGTON, Nov. 19, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — In a vast market of emerging products, Natural Energy Lozenges have the advantage being invented by James Matthews, M.D., whose technical approach to product development will raise the bar for energy supplements.
This article represents the sixth in a series intended to illuminate some of the many elements of Natural Energy Lozenges, “Stacked Nutrition, designed by a Physician.”
So far, we’ve explained how Natural Energy Lozenges deliver unprecedented metabolic support of: Blood Flow(1), Concentration(2) and Energy,(3) (4)(5) Sublingually, Ecofriendly, and Guaranteed(6), and today, we’re going to explain why common stimulating drugs cause a crash, but Natural Energy Lozenges have no caffeine, and no crash.
Caffeine primarily works by blocking the action of adenosine on its receptors in the central nervous system and consequently prevents the onset of drowsiness induced by adenosine.(7) As a result, your body continues utilizing cellular energy in the form of adenosine diphosphate and adenosine triphosphate, which are subsequently depleted, so that when the caffeine wears off, not only do you have a buildup of adenosine signaling drowsiness, but your actual cellular energy is literally run down, which you experience as “a crash.”
Natural Energy Lozenges on the other hand work completely differently. By supplying precursors of adenosine di and triphosphate, the energy currency of the cell is truly increased, not depleted, so there’s no crash.
Caffeine used in moderation is absolutely fine, and we’ve even had a report of a new client of Natural Energy Lozenges combining two Lozenges with a strong cup of coffee stating, “I was doing Mach-1 the whole day” which was fine for him. But few people realize that with powdered caffeine (used in most energy drinks), the estimated lethal amount is less than a tablespoon.(8) And short of that, the side effects are plentiful, including: increased urine output, mild anxiety, jitteriness, insomnia, and reduced coordination. (9)(10)
Natural Energy Lozenges on the other hand, have no caffeine and no crash.
Our innovative vitamin-energy lozenges are now available for purchase online through our website, www.NaturalEnergy.us, and on Amazon (11).
They’re rapidly becoming a customer favorite among people who are looking for fast, convenient and novel support of: blood flow, concentration and energy, without the crash associated with caffeinated products.
1. Penn State Hershey Medical Center. Niacin helps improve Circulation. http://pennstatehershey.adam.com/content.aspx?productid=107&pid=33&gid=000335#:~:text=Niacin%20helps%20improve%20circulation%2C%20and,to%20have%20a%20B3%20deficiency.
2. Nootropics https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nootropic#:~:text=Nootropics%20(%2Fno%CA%8A.%C9%99,or%20motivation%2C%20in%20healthy%20individuals.
3. Methylation Cycle Hypothesis: https://me-pedia.org/wiki/Methylation_cycle_hypothesis#:~:text=The%20methylation%20cycle%20is%20a,intersect%20with%20the%20methylation%20cycle.
4. Kok, D.E.G., Dhonukshe-Rutten, R.A.M., Lute, C. et al. The effects of long-term daily folic acid and vitamin B12 supplementation on genome-wide DNA methylation in elderly subjects. Clin Epigenet 7, 121 (2015). https://clinicalepigeneticsjournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13148-015-0154-5
7. Caffeine https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine#Medical
8. Carpenter M. “Caffeine powder poses deadly risks”. New York Times. Retrieved 18 May 2015.
9. Bolton S, Null G (1981). “Caffeine: Psychological Effects, Use and Abuse” (PDF). Orthomolecular Psychiatry. 10 (3): 202–211.
10. Tarnopolsky MA (2010). “Caffeine and creatine use in sport”. Annals of Nutrition & Metabolism. 57 Suppl 2: 1–8. doi:10.1159/000322696. PMID 21346331.
11. Natural Energy Lozenges on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Energy-Lozenges-Nutrition-Performance/dp/B07GC7LQQQ/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=natural+energy+lozenges&qid=1597793436&sr=8-5
James Matthews, MD
Natural Energy Lozenges, LLC
301 Steeple Chase Dr, Ste 108
Prince Frederick, MD 20678
Phone: (443) 295 – 7215
SOURCE Natural Energy